OUR PATENT PENDING, UNIQUE PROCESS GUARANTEES PRECISION AND INCREASES DOWNHOLE TOOL LIFE.
- Tungsten carbide inserts are sprayed with a mono layer of nickel chrome boron spray metal powder.
- Presprayed tungsten carbide inserts are loaded into the Geotech mat which actually positions the inserts in the required pattern.
- Comfortably performed at room temperature, the loaded mat is then positioned on the stabilizer blade and each insert is fixed using the Geotech gun.
- When all the inserts are fixed the stabilizer is pre-heated to around 150 degrees and lightly sprayed to prevent oxidation.
- The stabilizer is further heated to 350 degrees and the inserts are fully wetted and infilled with spray metal powder.
- The stabilizer is slow cooled and ground to size to a mirror smooth finish.
Put The Reamco Advantage To Work For You ....